Bilingual People Fair - Prague
Title: Bilingual People Fair - Prague
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Languages: Arabic, Cantonese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Korean, Flemish, Greek, Bulgarian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Turkish, Swiss German, Luxembourgish
Posted: 6th May 2011
There is just one month to go until Bilingual People returns with its third fair of the year, this time visiting the beautiful Capital City of Prague
As a result of massive success in previous years, the fair returns to Prague once again in 2011 at the following:
• When – Saturday 14th May
• Where – Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9
This event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals interested access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting.
This year’s event will be our largest in the Czech Republic to date. Confirmed exhibitors include:
Top Language Jobs
Bluelink International CZ
Lugera & Makler
There are many more companies to be confirmed so make sure you keep checking the website. Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair:
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting people with language skills for positions in Prague, Czech Republic and also throughout Europe including UK.
• Industries ranging from Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance and many more will be present at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
There are a limited number of FREE online tickets for this event and will be allocated on a strict first come serve basis.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
Our Prague event only takes place once a year so make sure you don't miss out if you are interested in finding a great job using your language skills.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This position, Bilingual People Fair - Prague, was posted on May 11, 2011. The employer is Exxonmobil. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 191 times.